Friday, July 15, 2011

What screen recorder and video editor are best for capturing and editing PC games?

Me and my friends want to start a Youtube channel where we play different online and PC games like The Sims 1, 2, and 3, and some different free online MMO's. We would also be having video call voice chats while we play them. I want to know what is the best screen recorder to get that can record about 15-20 minutes of game play. I was then going to record the voice chat with Audacity. What would be a good video editing software then too? I only have Windows movie maker. Would that be a good one just to start with? And what screen recorder gives the best quality for the cheapest price? I know about Hypercam, and Fraps. Any other good ones? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment